FLOW
nature ain't predictable
Fantasies.
I cannot expect people to change just because I gave them a break and transformed myself.
illusions.
There's a reason that I am sitting on my own,
walking with a 10 year old
often unaccompanied. . .
"just us". alone.
and I now trust it.
"just me"
lacked justice
but I'm grateful for the unrequiteds.
the game changers, the live savers.
When I am dancing with life, I'm too delighted to perform
much less stop.
When your partner is everything how can your arms feel empty.
Fantasies.
I cannot expect people to change just because I gave them a break and transformed myself.
illusions.
There's a reason that I am sitting on my own,
walking with a 10 year old
often unaccompanied. . .
"just us". alone.
and I now trust it.
"just me"
lacked justice
but I'm grateful for the unrequiteds.
the game changers, the live savers.
When I am dancing with life, I'm too delighted to perform
much less stop.
When your partner is everything how can your arms feel empty.

Comments
Post a Comment