Sally Field's daughter is our Mother Nature

When Julia Roberts as Mother Nature speaks I hear . . . Julia Roberts.


I'm imagining Shelby from Steel Magnolias, legs akimbo, telling us off though M'Lynn had the best line for the occasion: "Oh God! I am so mad I don't know what to do! I wanna know why! I wanna know *why* Shelby's life is over! I wanna know how that baby will *ever* know how wonderful his mother was! Will he *ever* know what she went through for him! Oh *God* I wanna know *why*? *Why*? Lord, I wish I could understand!"

You said it, M'Lynn! It just doesn't make sense that our children are missing out on the awe-inspiring majesty that was our planet's former self!

Roberts does a solid reading.


I honestly don't think Nature would be as calm as Roberts about us committing "terracide"; I would expect Her to roar at us in Her own tongue for about 1:58 and then drop the mic.

Take Action Now. We don't want to see Nature get any more pissed off than She is already.


Comments

Popular Posts